Subject: RE: Vastus pöördumisele
From: "EIB Board of Governors Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
To: "info.fin list", "EIB Board of Governors Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 16:51:31 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Advisors to the Governor,

Thank you for the submitted vote. It is well received.

Kind regards

Board of Governors Secretariat

General Secretariat / Governing Bodies Department

98-100 boulevard Konrad Adenauer
L-2950 Luxembourg
 <http://www.eib.org/> www.eib.org

 <http://twitter.com/EIB> 
<http://www.facebook.com/EuropeanInvestmentBank> 
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/9360> 
<https://www.instagram.com/europeaninvestmentbank/> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EIBtheEUbank> 
<http://www.eib.org/infocentre/rss/index.htm>

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2024 3:42 PM
To: EIB Board of Governors Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Subject: Vastus pöördumisele

Tere!

Teile on Rahandusministeeriumi poolt edastatud dokument.

Pealkiri: Board of Governors Written Procedure - Appointment of Mr Ioannis 
Tsakiris , EIB Vice-President and Member of MC

Registreerimise kuupäev: 30.04.2024

Registreerimise number: 11-4.1/1834-2.

  <http://www2.rik.ee/delta/RMIN_logo.png>

Suur-Ameerika 1, Tallinn 10122
Tel. (372) 611 3558
e-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 <http://www.rahandusministeerium.ee> www.rahandusministeerium.ee

P Säästa loodust ja ära prindi seda e-kirja!

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud 
teavet.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for official use.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Les informations contenues dans ce message et/ou ses annexes sont
reservees a l'attention et a l'utilisation de leur destinataire et peuvent 
etre
confidentielles. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, vous etes
informes que vous l'avez recu par erreur et que toute utilisation en est
interdite. Dans ce cas, vous etes pries de le detruire et d'en informer la
Banque Europeenne d'Investissement.

The information in this message and/or attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error and that any use of it is prohibited. In
such a case please delete this message and kindly notify the European
Investment Bank accordingly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------